Survae currently supports video, stills and thermal recorded by the following data-enabled devices:
- DJI’s full line of UAVs, including those equipped with thermal cameras
- Parrot Anafi and Anafi Thermal
- MISB-compliant full motion video from manned and unmanned platforms
- GoPro Hero 5, 6 and 7 for video and stills
- Garmin Elite, XE & Ultra 30 and Garmin VIRB 360 for video and stills
- C2i Sea Otter tether-less amphibious robotic crawler
- Recent models of iOS (Apple) and Android smartphones and tablets for still imagery. iOS and Android apps coming in 2019 for video.
- Recent DSLR cameras with GPS for stills
- Support for additional UAVs, underwater cameras, helicopter or plane-mounted cameras, plus satellites are available. Contact us regarding any specialized formats you may be interested in.
- We will be adding other manufacturers and devices throughout 2019. Do you have a specific need? Please contact us and let our development team know what you’re looking for.
Apps for collecting telemetry data:
- UAV apps supported by Survae include Litchi and DJI GO and GO 4. Autopilot support is coming soon, with additional app support in development.
Survae recommends using the Litchi app for flight data because it collects more data and offers a more robust set of options for automated flights than other apps. The Litchi app is intuitive to use and works with iOS (iPhones and iPads) and Android devices. You can find more information about the Litchi app at: https://flylitchi.com.